Medical Laundry Services in Illinois
A lot of things impact a patient’s perception of a healthcare facility, shaped by all the pieces they experience during their visit. That experience starts before they ever meet their medical practitioner; it starts the moment they put on their patient gown. As they wait for their doctor, they’ll notice the cleanliness of their healthcare bed linen in Chicago, IL, the staff’s scrubs, or even the privacy curtains. All those details play a part in making their experience as positive and comfortable as possible, especially as they may be stressed going through an uncomfortable procedure or waiting for a test result.
As the industry-leading healthcare linen rental and laundry services provider, ImageFIRST goes well beyond simply delivering products. We are your business partner and we are dedicated to improving patient satisfaction by playing our part with a variety of high-quality products and remarkable services.
With the power of ImageFIRST’s nationwide reach serving over 5,500+ medical offices weekly, we understand the challenges of the healthcare industry including infection prevention and the quality needed for the best patient care. But we are also a remarkable local medical sheet or uniform rental and laundry services provider covering Chicago, Joliet, Aurora, Racine WI, Madison WI, Milwaukee WI, Louisville KY, South Bend IN, Indianapolis IN and beyond. Our products include:
- High-quality patient gowns, for every person’s size, practice or procedure, individually-packed, including the unique and premium Comfort Care® Line for the softest and coziest experience.
- Staff uniforms and apparel, including lab coats, warm-up jackets, surgical gowns and medical scrubs in Chicago, IL, that are unique to your facility and with storage solutions to easily organize your staff’s apparel.
- Linen for bed and bath, such as towels, bed linens and blankets for every hospital that are soft, sanitized and enclosed in plastic for infection prevention.
- Microfiber antimicrobial cleaning solutions such as mops, mop heads, frames and buckets.
- Unique, innovative and fully-managed Cubicle Curtain program, featuring specially-designed cubicle curtains that can be changed in seconds with no unique tools or ladders, special technology for infection prevention tracking and documentation, and no upfront costs!
Healthcare Linen Services in IL
We are different than your average medical laundry provider; we have you, your patients, our communities and our associates deeply rooted at the center of our purpose, guiding all that we do. With ImageFIRST, you get:
- A friendly Customer Advocate. Your Customer Advocate is dedicated to you and to your facility’s success, going beyond delivering supplies by helping manage your inventory to ensure you have what you need to focus for your patient volume. Who wants a delivery driver simply dropping off product wrapped in twine and exposed to potential airborne pathogens, anyways?
- AssuranceFIRST for peace of mind. We’re fanatical about infection prevention, aiming for standards above and beyond the healthcare industry’s hygienically clean with our Triple BioShield Protection® that sanitizes products and kills bacteria on contact, a bacteria-inhibitor coating on all products, individually-wrapped patient gowns, and lab testing by an independent third-party to ensure compliance.
- Patients comfort. We provide quality products designed for every patient and procedure, hand-checked for quality so you won’t worry about getting worn gowns with stains or rips. We also feature our exclusive Comfort Care® premium apparel and patient gowns in Milwaukee, WI, provides a plushy and soothing experience.
- The best services for the value. With an inventory level based on your unique patient volume, help with inventory management, fair pricing and transparent invoices, we’re your partner in ensuring you get the best value.
Your local ImageFIRST team is ready to provide you with the best experience and be your cost-effective solution for greater patient satisfaction, no matter where you live in Chicago IL, Joliet IL, Aurora IL, Milwaukee WI, Racine WI, Madison WI, Louisville KY, South Bend IN, Indianapolis IN, and beyond.